Sunday, May 18, 2008

Isha is changing me..!

When I was schooling, during summer duration I was put at many RSS camps and Ramakrishna Maths where I learnt many forms of yoga,meditation,pranayama and food...But I was following all these only upto my 12th standard..

After entering in to college at VIT, everything has gone with the wind though I tried many a times to continue doing what I was doing at my school days..But all in vain..

Now am into the professional life..so I felt the importance of getting back to basics to keep me mentally,physically and emotionally fit and healthy..

So, I enrolled myself to IshaYoga 's 7 day programme...though I still try for continuous daily yoga.. I dont not want to be spiritual but just take the good points in these programs and systems which are scientifically proven.

It has changed my food habits..Now I am into natural foods twice a day taking modern food once in a day..I take raw vegetables and fruits as my dinner & pulses and some juices as my breakfast..So now I see myself going only once to hotel and vegetable market many a times...I have been doing this from the day-1 when I heard about the relationship between food habits and emotions/mental health.

So many taught me about natural food at many point of time..But it was only at Isha, I changed myself to it..


No comments: