Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indiblogger-Microsoft Chennai meet up

I had been to to the Indiblogger-Microsoft Chennai meetup today at Hotel Dee Cee Manor..This is my first Indiblogger meet..

Here are some Pictures!!

But the records at Indiblogger website says that Chennai has witnessed a huge crowd (116) compared to Banglore,Mumbai,Hyderabad and Pune meetups in the past..Thats really nice..But for us at TKF-Blogcamp was around 1000 bloggers ,I suppose..

There was an intro session,Dinner,Mobile blogging session,Some blog games and a 30 minutes play based on bloggers by the theaterical group THE REBELZ followed by the last session by the sponsers(MS) on Microsoft-Live writter..and thats what makes Microsoft to sponser the event..to market their products...But yes it was a funfilled evening...

NDTV crew has added the glamour to the event.
Thanks to Indiblogger,MS and Lemonade the organizer..
They also gave some cool t-shirts..

Come after some time, we will have next edition of our own TKF-Blogcamp soon..

The best part of this meetup is that I was able to meetup with TKF(The Knowledge Foundation)-Blogcamp-06 friends after a long time..Able to meet
Sukumar
Thala Kribs
Rupya Ganesh
Ramanujam
and
Aswinanand

As for as new bloggers are concerned,its good that I was able to meet a bunch new people like
Srini from HP
Prem Shaw from Infosys
Singapore Vasanthan -I like his Singapore Tamil.
Sandhya Rajan- whos the Microsoft representative
and off course
Yuvi Panda -I am one of his reader and this guy is alos in my chat list..used to chat some time.He blogs about Computer technology and he is a geek in that.. He is just out of his school life..I accidentally met him for the first time as he came with Ashwin..He recognized me coz of my T-shirt..It took some time for me to get who he is ...But you know ,I really like him..One more reason is that he is a school guy..and he came up with his junior Rohit(I donot know his blog url) whos yet another geek now entering into +12..

These two guys became my good friends..You know its really nice to get in touch with school guys..I like it..!!!


No comments: